One way to improve your local SEO in Ft Lauderdale is by setting up Google My Business. With it, you can connect Google Analytics, Google +, Reviews, Insights, Google maps, and search conveniently in one application.
Managing these features is much easier with Google My Business. Apart from the convenience, what you will get is the opportunity for a better local SEO in Ft Lauderdale. Clients will find your local business faster when they’re searching for it online.
Even if your company is not a local business, Google My Business still has its benefits. It can provide you with a page that is user-friendly. Managers can track Google Analytics, connect with clients, and create informative content. Here are the steps on how to setup Google My Business.
Setting Up Google My Business
To ensure great local SEO in Ft Lauderdale, set up an account with Google My Business. Here are the simple steps on how you can do it.
- First, go to https://www.google.com/business/
- Look for the button that says “Get on Google” and click it.
- Look for your local business or company by name as well as the address in the prompted area.
- Once you’ve seen your local business, click on it. Google will then create a page in Google + using the address that you typed in.
- Don’t forget to check “I am authorized to manage this business.” After that, click continue.
- To verify that you can manage the business, Google will send you a code. To get the code, click “Mail me my Code.”
- Now you have a Google My Business account.
Customizing Your Account
When you have successfully made an account on Google My Business, the next thing to do would be to customize it. Start by adding a profile photo to your Google My Business account. Simply look for “Add profile photo” on the lower right side of the dashboard.
Continue by adding other photos of your local business, your website, contact information, and business hours. When you have completed inputting all the important information, you can then click on the “Done Editing” button.
When you have received the code that Google sent you, don’t forget to verify your local business using it. This way, you can access all of the features of Google My Business. Your potential clients will be able to efficiently locate your company and you have more business opportunities coming your way.